Friday, April 13, 2012

My skirt will go with anything

Today's zinger: Just like my best friend, my skirt will go with anything.
I wish I could claim this gem as one of my own, but I can't. I saw this one in a list of sentences from a North Carolina standardized writing test.)

Today's teaching tip: On short one-passage AP multiple choice practice, humble yourself by taking one "cold" while the students are taking it. You'll get a good feel for the stress they're feeling, especially since you know you'll be judged. It is likely that you will miss a couple, and the rapport points you'll score will be immeasurable. Debate the answers with the students before looking at the key!


The AP English Language and Composition Exam is May 16, and I have highlighted some review materials on TpT.

AP Exam Review

No comments:

Post a Comment