Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Joe Frazier Grill

Today's zinger: It's Sunday, so today's zinger isn't from a student. My parents are in town this weekend, and on the way to church this morning, my mom turned to my dad and said, "We need to get one of those Joe Frazier Grills." I laughed so hard my husband had to grab the steering wheel.

Today's tip: Go to used book sales just an hour or two before they close up.  At a local church fundraiser yesterday, I got novels for my classroom for $10 a bag.

Today's resource: xtranormal.com
This site is a fun way reinforce content and have students practice manipulating new vocabulary. Students create a mini cartoon movie with whatever content they want. When students are finished, they post their links on a class Goodledoc, and we watch each others' films.


No comments:

Post a Comment