Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Legos, Eggos, and Portals

Today's zinger: My AP Lang. students were reviewing argumentation today, and when I asked what the three persuasive appeals are, one student shouted confidently, "Eggos! Legos! and Portals!" If you're an AP nerd and think this one is as funny as I think it is, please comment below.

Today's tip: Don't go to Costco hungry. Really. Don't do it. I know this has nothing to do with teaching, but I just unloaded the back of my pickup, and this advice is on my mind.

Check it out: Here's a simple scavenger hunt for reviewing syntax.
Syntax Scavenger Hunt
Holla! It's only a dolla!

View my profile on 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Adult Education, Homeschooler, Staff - English Language Arts, Writing, English - TeachersPayTeachers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment