Wednesday, September 5, 2012

She has a migration.

Today's Zinger: "Brenda went home early. She has a migration."

Today's Tip: My first year teaching, someone gave me a "Tip a Day" time management calendar. One of the suggestions has stuck with me for 23 years: Keep an eye out for five-minute tasks. With a few minutes left at the end of lunch or a small chunk of time while students are working on an assignment, grade one paper, answer one email, or find five pieces of paper you can clear off your desk and recycle. Twelve of those five-minute jobs add up to an hour of work!

Today's Resources: I have posted several new products to my TeachersPayTeachers store. Please take a look.
Quotation Mark Posters (14 colorful posters with a rule and example on each)

Back Door Syntax Organizer (Revised to include teacher notes!)

Figurative Language Analysis Bundle

REQUEST! Are you a regular reader of this blog? Do the zingers make you smile? Let me know you're out there. Post a comment, Follow me, Like me, Pin me, Tweet about me. Let's spread the laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment